AC Fire Resistant Grommets
AC’s range of Fire-retardant grommets are for the safe closure of small penetrations in fire-protection walls & B15 class bulkheads onboard ships. AC Fire resistant grommets provide fire-stopping for individual and small bundles of cables through fire-rated B15 bulkheads on board ships, solid or partition walls. The device is moulded from a specially formulated intumescent rubber that expands when in contact with heat, closing and sealing any open spaces around the cable.
- Secure, visible, certified fire sealings to MO 2010 FTP Code Part 3 for B15 bulkheads
- For wall feed-throughs and entries
- Prevents the cable from being damaged by the panel board.
- No additional sealants are required.
- Can be installed retrospectively.
- 2 sizes available (larger sizes available on request)
- Digital TV cables within multi-dwelling buildings
- Alarm and security system cables
- Data and fibre optic cables
- Power cables