Prysmian BICON EFRZHMPJ Enhanced Fire Resistance & Zero Halogen Cable Joints
Prysmian BICON EFRZHMPJ Enhanced Fire Resistance & Zero Halogen Cable Joints and Kits are straight joints for Enhanced Low Voltage Fire Performance (FP) cables with copper conductors: Multi Core 4mm2 to 400mm2.
|Product No.||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)|
Features & Benefits
- Rated voltage 1000V
Tested and approved to :
=> BS EN 50393:2015 – Test methods and requirements for accessories for use on distribution cables of rated voltage 0,6/1,0 (1,2) kV
=> BS EN 61034-2, IEC 61034-2 – Smoke Emission
=> BS EN 60754-1 , IEC 60754-1 – Acid Gas Emission
=> BS 6387:2013 – Test method for resistance to fire of cables required to maintain circuit integrity under fire conditions (categories C,W & Z)
=> BS 8491:2008 – Method for assessment of fire integrity of large diameter power cables for use as components for smoke and heat control systems and certain other active fire safety systems (120Mins)
- Use with BS 7846 (F2,F30,F60, F120) Fire Resistant FP Cables
- System Requirements : BS 8519 Cat 3 & BS 5266-1 (120min)
- Low Hazard Isocyanate Free JEM resin
- Twin pack mixing in clear laminate sachets
- Extremely low viscosity resin with enhanced adhesion
- Rigid glass reinforced phenolic joint shells which are both fire retardant and LSOH.
- Slim-line design for use with compression connectors.
- LV Straight Joints for 600/1000 Volt fire Performance polymeric insulated SWA cables with copper conductors.
- Tested and approved to BS EN 50393 : 2015
Fire tests on completed joints to:
- BS 6387 categories C,W & Z
- BS 8491:2008 – 120Mins Combined Fire, Impact & Water Jet
Reaction to Fire tests to:
- BS EN 61034-2 , IEC 61034-2 – Smoke Emission
- BS EN 60754-1 , IEC 60754-1 – Acid Gas Emission
=> Easier mixing in “Twin Pack” totally enclosed mixing in a clear laminate sachet.
=> Extremely low mix viscosity allows void Free joint filling
=> JEM Resin is insensitive to moisture and will cure under water.
=> High flash point, non-flammable liquid – No special storage or transport requirements.
=> Does not cause skin sensitisation.